Click here to see me talking about animal behaviour on several tv and radio shows.
You can also follow me on Facebook by clicking the icon below.
Pet Fostering and Adoption.
To Book: Contact PA’s Jo 07766 959767 or Megan on 07715121060. You can also contact me directly on Petbehaviourtherapy@gmail.com or call 07463 090783
Full members of the APBC are the leading pet behaviour experts in their profession, so they have been called upon by child adoption and fostering agencies to assess pets of potential parents of foster carers.
As a Full Member of the Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors (APBC) and as a registered participant for a pet fostering service, I can assess animals whose owners are applying to foster or adopt a child.
The pet fostering assessment process involves:
- A home visit lasting approximately 1.5 hours.
- A written report is then sent to the agency requesting the assessment, including:
- Practical home considerations for the child and pet.
- Training background and health issues.
- A professional opinion on risks that these animals present to children, including to children with social, emotional and/or behaviour difficulties.
- Advice regarding the introduction of children and animals.
Our behaviour assessment classes are bespoke, tailored to your animal and the individual needs they have. This is why we don’t offer a one size fits all approach to pricing – as your animal isn’t a one size fits all. For more information about our pricing for classes, please get in contact and our friendly team will be happy to help.