HOW TO BOOK.
To book a consultation, please complete the attached questionnaire for your pet:
Please also ask your Vet Surgeon to complete the attached Referral form and email this back to me by clicking here
- Click here to download Your vet may prefer to email your pets medical details. instead.
Hear me on the radio - BBC Radio Newcastle Interview.
To Book: Contact PA’s Jo 07766 959767 or Megan on 07715121060. You can also contact me directly on Petbehaviourtherapy@gmail.com or call 07463 090783
A home visit involves taking a full behaviour and medical history and to observe your pet. I don’t have to see the problem behaviour in order to understand it, although video footage of separation problems can help with diagnosis.
A standard behaviour support package includes:
- Gathering a behavioural history before the consultation, from you and your referring Vet.
- A full behavioural consultation at your home, which usually takes around 2 hours. All family members should be present for this, where possible.
- Starting any training that’s required, and coaching you on how to carry on with this.
- A full written report detailing how to treat the problem.
- Liaison with your referring vet, for the duration of the support package with your permission.
- Weekly, client led follow up support for 6 weeks by phone or email.
- Extension of follow up support depends on your pets needs and this is charged at an hourly rate, along with additional visits, provided this is for the same behaviour problem for the same pet.
- Separation problems and pets that require drug therapy will need an extended follow up support period, which is charged at an hourly rate.
Scroll down for fees.
Click here to see my advice regarding my RCVS advice regarding behaviour referrals.
Our therapy classes are bespoke, tailored to your animal and the individual needs they have. This is why we don’t offer a one size fits all approach to pricing – as your animal isn’t a one size fits all. For more information about our pricing for classes, please get in contact and our friendly team will be happy to help.