Click here to see me talking about animal behaviour on several tv and radio shows.
You can also follow me on Facebook by clicking the icon below.
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
Pet Fostering and Adoption.
Call 07400 967307 to arrange a consultation.
Full members of the APBC are the leading pet behaviour experts in their profession, so they have been called upon by child adoption and fostering agencies to assess pets of potential parents of foster carers.
As a Full Member of the Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors (APBC) and as a registered participant for a pet fostering service, I can assess animals whose owners are applying to foster or adopt a child.
The pet fostering assessment process involves:
- A home visit lasting approximately 1.5 hours.
- A written report is then sent to the agency requesting the assessment, including:
- Practical home considerations for the child and pet.
- Training background and health issues.
- A professional opinion on risks that these animals present to children, including to children with social, emotional and/or behaviour difficulties.
- Advice regarding the introduction of children and animals.
The cost of a behaviour assessment for one pet is £120.00 plus fuel expenses outside of Milton Keynes. Additional pets within the same household can be included for £30.00 per pet.