HOW TO BOOK.
To book a consultation, please complete the attached questionnaire for your pet:
Please also ask your Vet Surgeon to complete the attached Referral form and email this back to me by clicking here
- Click here to download Your vet may prefer to email your pets medical details. instead.
Hear me on the radio - BBC Radio Newcastle Interview.
Call 07400 967307 to arrange a consultation.
A home visit involves taking a full behaviour and medical history and to observe your pet. I don’t have to see the problem behaviour in order to understand it, although video footage of separation problems can help with diagnosis.
A standard behaviour support package includes:
- Gathering a behavioural history before the consultation, from you and your referring Vet.
- A full behavioural consultation at your home, which usually takes around 2 hours. All family members should be present for this, where possible.
- Starting any training that’s required, and coaching you on how to carry on with this.
- A full written report detailing how to treat the problem.
- Liaison with your referring vet, for the duration of the support package with your permission.
- Weekly, client led follow up support for 6 weeks by phone or email.
- Extension of follow up support depends on your pets needs and this is charged at an hourly rate, along with additional visits, provided this is for the same behaviour problem for the same pet.
- Separation problems and pets that require drug therapy will need an extended follow up support period, which is charged at an hourly rate.
Scroll down for fees.
Click here to see my advice regarding my RCVS advice regarding behaviour referrals.
The cost of this standard package is:
- £195.00 for a Cat. Multi-cat problems (i.e. fighting) are charged at an additional £50.00 per cat.
- £295.00 for a Dog. Multi-dog problems (i.e. fighting) are charged at an additional £100.00 per dog.
- This is an inclusive price for clients who live within a 20 mile radius of MK16. Additional fees of 50p a mile apply beyond this. We cover Herts, Beds and Bucks.
- Emergency call out and weekend appointments carry an additional £30.00 charge.
- Processing of insurance claims incur an additional £15.00 admin fee.
These charges can be claimed back from your insurance company if you have cover for behaviour problems.
Please email Ellena at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07400 967307 and leave a voicemail to book a consultation.